Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Yas Marina Circuit F1


F1 Grand Prix 001

Right off the bat, I admit it: I went for the party. I don’t follow motorsports. Being a mechanical engineer and a bit of a motor head, Mark is interested in cars. But when it came right down to it, he was there for the party, too.

We were not disappointed.

Because of my new association with Belevari Marine, we were able to secure a couple of tickets to the Belevari yacht, which included champagne, food, DJ, the works. I think our music was the loudest on the dock, thanks to Piers (what a great name for a captain.)

It was a party, and let’s just say that there were people from all walks of life there. I will let the video and pictures tell the stories, but notice the details – VERY pricy cars in the parking lots, some of the most expensive yachts on the planet, entertainers on board yachts, entertainers on the docks … and, of course, the race. It was so loud that we didn't even need to stay for the Eminem concert.


No comments: